Minggu, 18 Desember 2016

Tony

Let's Study in University of North Sumatera (USU)

Hello Sweety, Im Fitri Haryani Nasution (20th years old). I was born in Padangsidimpuan, North Sumatera province, Indonesia.  Now, I'm study in USU (Universitas Sumatera Utara). I choose anthropology as my field. I like writing, imagining, and talking. I love singing (although my voice is not good, lol), and my favourite singer is Taylor Swift (Hmm, i always adore to her and make dreams to meet her). I also like debating, sharing, and listening music.

I'm a lovers of ice cream much, hmm. My favorite food is chocolate, chocolate bread, corn rice, all cakes especially brownies, and my favorite drink is corn ice, yummy. Now Im in 6th semester in USU. My activity is as a student, while be a freelance writer (mmm, I'm not good in write, but i believe my self that I'm good, lol). I'm also following english club organization in my faculty, and really like following any contest (whatever, although i seldom be the winner, haha).

More